At Secberus, we believe that our customers’ success is built on a foundation of trust. This means that the customer journey should be led by a security expert who understands the unique role the cloud security architect plays. The Solutions Engineer, Cloud Security will work with customers and help them design and implement bespoke security policies and strategies using Secberus' Policy Language
As a Solutions Engineer, Cloud Security you will be responsible for evaluating enterprise customers current security/compliance processes, business requirements, and infrastructure configuration as well as analyzing the nature and scope of their business in order to help them design and implement bespoke security policies in the Secberus platform.
What will you do?
- Design and own repeatable enterprise strategies for onboarding, adoption, and relationship management of customers.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to establish success criteria to assist the customers in achieving their goals.
- Create custom security and compliance policies for the customer based on their infrastructure configuration and cloud service providers (in Secberus’ proprietary rule language)
- Recommend industry best practices and regulations based on the nature and scope of the customer’s business.
- Design and implement communication workflows between the customer’s internal stakeholders and Secberus’ CSPM platform.
- Analyze the customer’s cloud infrastructure in order to identify critical resources and contextualize the implementation Secberus based on risk, configuration, and organizational design.
- Work with the Secberus Product & Engineering team to improve the policy language
- 1-3 years of technical experience with Cybersecurity, Security Architecture, or Engineering
- 1-3 years of experience with cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and GCP
- 1-3 years of experience serving in a customer success or other customer facing role
- Experience with enterprise architecture and service-oriented architectures for cloud-based services
- Experience conducting security or compliance audits within cloud architecture
Certifications (any combination welcome):
- Certified Cloud Architect (CCA)
- AWS or GCP Certified: Associate - Professional
- Azure: Associate - Expert
Nice to haves:
- Experience with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), cloud security posture management tools (CSPMs), or Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPPs).
- Startup Experience
- Salary DOE + ESOP + benefits