- We have big plans in 2021 and project exponential growth as we continue in our mission to create the best new-generation cloud security platform to help companies across the world.
- We're looking for someone who will help us elevate the user experience of our platform. This a strategic hire and the new hire will have a great role in shaping our products.
- You will be responsible for every aspect of the user experience of the Secberus platform. You’ll report to the VP of Product and Design and manage a junior designer. You'll work closely with the engineering, especially with the front-end team.
- You will be responsible for gather requirements, consider implementation trade-offs, conduct necessary research, design new features and improvements, and oversee implementation. You’ll also improve and extend our existing design system, and elevate our design language.
- You’ll take ideas from concept to reality, designing features end-to-end in an agile process. We like to move fast, release often and learn as much as we can in the process.
- You'll ensure that necessary research is conducted and the insights are captured. You'll help us prioritizing our work.
- This position offers the opportunity to grow and ultimately own the design and manage a team. You will be part of a small, growing team and report to the VP of Product and Design.
- Use solid design process to prototype, test, iterate, design and aid implementation of new features and improvements
- Continuously improve the user experience and interface of our platform
- Review and improve our existing design system
- Work with internal stakeholders and users to gather technical and business requirements
- Support and/or conduct user research, including usability testing and ensure crucial insight is shared with the team
- Develop an understanding of the market and our customers needs
- Work with the wider organization to improve our processes
- 3+ years of experience as an UX/UI Designer preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Working knowledge of Figma
Nice to have
- Experience coaching and mentoring junior designers
- Startup experience
- Understanding of cloud security
- Experience working with data heavy SaaS products
- Experience working in remote environment
Include: Resume, Portfolio, Linkedin